Sunday, November 22, 2020

Assorted Character Designs!









I set out to do 9 Character Turnarounds and 9 Expression sheets, without planning who I'd do. So here we are at the last leg of it, when I'm just throwing ideas at the wall.

Up top we've got Burmin Bombay, one of my current D&D 5e characters. Wildhunt Shifter, Arcane Trickster Rogue. Sells fake magic doo-dads and gives fake seances in the back room.

Next we've got Hank. Just Hank. An old Shadowrun character that never got to see more than a couple sessions. He's a retired Troll who just had his bank accounts emptied and house blown up. Now someone needs to die for stealing his golden years.

And lastly we've got Beatrice from my old webcomic "The Sisters". It was my first ~1000 pages of real comics, done over 4 years. The first couple chapters are a bit rough, but when it gets going, it was really a page-turner. Here's a link in case you're DYING to see how I used to draw.

But that's it! The portfolio's done!

From here on out I'll probably make these turnarounds and sheets for every new project or set of OCs I make. Not for me, no, but so I always have a fresh design portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment