Sunday, November 22, 2020

TTRPG Gacha Cards









So I presented myself with a problem: How do I do Post-Session Art that's more social-media friendly. Eye catchers. Something that's got potential to do numbers in a group. Nothing too crazy, no full-blown posters, but something simple-ish.

And I landed on what I see in everyone's Media tabs. Gacha Cards. And y'know what? I think I like the format.

I did one for each of the games I'm in right now. Age Of Sigmar, Modern D&D5e, L5R, and Normal D&D5e.

My own rating system for these go: N is just the character in their normal outfit. R is a character in their normal outfit, in A Situation. SR is for fun alt outfits. SSR are fun moments and The Goods.

Will I stick to this format? Who knows! I like it for now, and that's good enough for me. I'll be dolloping these out on twitter next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment